Create a vision board. This is a tool and technique that I learned in High school over 30 years ago from my psychology teacher.
I have used it ever since in both my personal life and professional life with clients. It’s powerful and profound.
There are a few secrets that I will share with you…Once you create it, you have to be willing and open to receive in the “Highest good”.
As well, you will have to create S.M.A.R.T. Goals to achieve it. (I’ll explain that below*)
Helping clients over come blocks & fears is one of my specialties. Helping clients Create and manifest their dreams is one of my passions.
Are you ready for change? What steps do you need to take to get there?
Where do you start?
1) Get a piece of poster board.
2) Find photos of things that capture your heart. Photos of words, people, things that you desire.
3) clip out or print out the photos and paste them onto your board. (Make sure to have a board large enough so that you can see it everyday)
4) Start with one of your goals. It has to be S.M.A.R.T. *Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Realistic and timely.
Something tangible that you can create and see actually happen. Where are you now and where do you want to be in 1 week, 1 month, 1 year, 5 years etc.
How will you get there? 3 easy steps…
1) You will need to create a plan
2) You will need to implement the plan
3) Take small steps. Follow through and complete the plan. Stay focused.
4) Completed one of your goals? Awesome!
5) Acknowledge yourself and those who helped you. Then repeat.
1) I want to get “x”.
2) It costs “x”.
3) Each paycheck after paying all of my expenses, I will put aside “x” for “x” months.
Would love to hear if you try it & how it works for you.